Learner Driver Insurance – If your son or daughter is learning to drive then Mitchel Lee Insurance have the perfect insurance policy to cover your child whilst they learn. Better still they can use your car with no risk to your no claims bonus!
In partnership with Aviva insurance we can offer their fantastic Learner driver insurance policy. This learner driver insurance policy enables your son or daughter to insure your car whilst they are learning to drive without risking your no claims bonus or affecting your policy in any way. This unique policy offers cover from 2 hours to 5 months.
Learner Insurance is a great way for a learner to practise driving a borrowed car:
– Available to provisional licence holders
– Provides cover from 6am to 10pm
– The Learner must be accompanied by a qualified driver aged 25-75 who has held a full UK licence for a minimum of 3 years
– Cover ceases when the Learner passes their test
– The vehicle must already be insured under an annual policy
Benefits Of Learner Insurance
– Protects the NCD (No Claims Discount) of the annual policyholder
– Pay-As-You-Go – you only pay for the cover you need and it’s completely flexible
– Low excess level – only £250
– Comprehensive cover provided by the UK’s leading insurer, Aviva
– Competitive pricing: prices vary according to location and vehicle but can be as low as £38 for a week, £66 for a month and £226 for 5 months
What my Eligibility?
Anyone that holds a current provisional UK driving licence and is 17 years or over and
– Is a permanent UK resident
– Has permission to drive a vehicle that is:
– Registered in the UK
– Insured under a separate annual motor insurance policy
– Has a current market value of less then £30,000
– Has no more than 6 seats (including the driver’s seat)
– Has not been modified
– Not a hire or rental vehicle
What You’ll Need to Buy a Policy
If you decide to purchase we’ll need:
– your name, address, DOB and email address
– The vehicle’s registered keeper’s information including their annual insurance details
– Your driving licence number
– A debit or a credit card for payment
For further information please contact us or call the office on 0121 667 3005.