Are You Trying To Arrange Hard to Place Insurance & Dont Know Where To Turn?
Mitchel Lee Insurance Consultants specialise in Hard to place insurance risks. Whether you are a new business with high risk requirements or a business with poor claims experience Mitchel Lee will help you find a deal to suit you.
Mitchel Lee have access to over 100 insurance facilities that can arrange insurance for almost any purpose. Many insurers will not cover high risk businesses such as roofers or those that work above 15 metres, but here at Mitchel Lee risks like this are a daily occurrence.
For Example, a client approached us last week with a new venture and needed to insure 5 vehicles on a fleet policy with drivers as young as 22. In this case there was no previous driving history or no claims bonus to work with and therefore many insurers refused. However due to our excellent relationships with insurers we were able to place the risk at a competitive premium.
Over the last 12 months we have arranged policies for:
- Ductwork Engineers – Working above 30 metres
- Roofers – Working at height
- Builders – Working with Asbestos
- Builders – Dilapidation specialists who also provide hydro demolition
- Builders – Who specialise in work in and around high risk premises such as railways
- Media Specialists – A poor claims experience left this business in danger. We found a solution
- Catering – After individually insuring their 7 vehicles for many years we found a fleet policy who could help
These are just a few of the every day risks we place for our clients. If you need help with a difficult or unusual insurance policy speak to Mitchel Lee as in most cases we can help.
For more information or to speak to an advisor please call us on 0121 667 3005 or alternatively complete the quote request form and we will call you back.